Now Sold – by Scholtens Property. Marketing Your Property, Properly – for $535,000
Sensationally Appointed Seventh Floor Apartment With Encapsulating Escarpment Outlook
Impeccably presented, this gorgeously spacious one bedroom apartment resides on the 7th floor of the ‘Element’s complex on Corrimal Street, only moments walk to the beach and Wollongong golf course.
With Aldi, the Ipac, WIN Stadium and more nearby, the convenience this quiet, secure apartment offers is amazingly appealing and ideally suits the young couple starting out, or perhaps a retiree looking to downsize with peace of mind.
– Spacious single bedroom with mirrored walk in robe and balcony access.
– Large, bright open plan living area with amazing Westerly views.
– House sized fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, microwave space, dishwasher and ceasarstone benchtop.
– Open plan bathroom enables amply easy access and convenience.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, and plantation shutters.
– Secure floor access, intercom, together with undercover remote gated single parking space.
Suiting owner occupiers, or even investors, this lovely well kept apartment is now ready to occupy, and early settlement is available.
Inspect as advertised, or by appointment – Please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or email@example.com
Council Rates – $319 pq l Strata Rates – $612 pq l Water Rates – $148 pq (approx)
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property, Properly
Proudly supporting the 4th annual Illawarra Brick Show in aid of Kidzwish on 6 & 7 March at Berkeley Sports Stadium.