Private Reserve Setting With Commanding Outlook
A spacious and well presented family home set in a quiet small cul-de-sac, in a much sought after location amidst quality homes and presenting the best enjoyment that nature offers.
– Position perfect hideaway backing on expansive reserve and with distant ocean views.
– Light filled quality built double storey family home on large 1094 square metre private block.
– Offering 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Internal access from the large single garage plus a side carport.
– Rear deck of the top floor overlooks the in ground pool and enjoys the stunning bush land setting.
– Entertainers rumpus under provides easy access to the pool and backyard .
– A bush house at the very rear, with a deck provides a perfect place to be with nature.
– Close to the freeway for the Sydney commuter, minutes to the Wollongong University, moments to our world famous beaches while all major shopping precincts are close at hand.
– All schools both public and private are well catered and serviced.
– A perfect family home being offered to the market by the long standing owners who are leaving the area.
Inspections are by appointment only, please contact Jeff Scholtens on 0412 423 223 or Vicki Buys on 0412 132 735 for further information, or to arrange your inspection.
Land Size 1094 square metres (approx) l Council Rates $ 542 per quarter l Water rates $ 220 per quarter