Now SOLD by Scholtens Property – For $2,831,000
Breathtaking Coastal Luxury…
Harmoniously positioned upon one of New South Wale’s most spectacular coastlines, this impressive near beach side grand residence is the culmination of a dream realised for it’s current careful owners in 2016. Positioned upon an elevated, North Easterly orientated allotment of some 696 sqm, this carefully planned and passive solar designed contemporary architectural residence takes advantage of the natural summer and winter light to maximise both heating, cooling, and ambient cross ventilation.
From the impressive facade, through the gallery style entry and up to the main living areas, you’ll feel the culmination of your own hard work has been realised too.
Outstanding Features Include –
- Wide eaves designed to block the harsh summer sun, with ‘Rylock’ double glazed windows and louvered windows allowing a natural cross ventilation
- Fully insulated throughout with a large 8.25kw PV solar system with Fronius inverter making large energy bills a thing of the past
- Elevated and inviting living area with incredible natural light and an escarpment outlook with both beach and ocean glimpses
- Home office / Bedroom 3 to the front of the home has a separate entry, perfect for today’s work from home environment
- Immaculate gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, integrated range hood and open butlers’ style pantry space
- Studio apartment / rumpus to the lower level with it’s own guest bedroom (bed5) and ensuite bathroom, plus laundry facilities
- Spacious remote garage with internal entry and ample storage, plus a tandem length carport that will accept a large caravan or trailer (could very easily be enclosed)
- Energy efficient Sanden heat pump hot water system with a 315 litre storage tank that absorbs heat from the air, in an energy efficient manner
- Outdoor shower, perfect for after a dip at the beach before you spend the evening relaxing in the in-built spa with a glass of wine
- Wide, easy step custom designed and made timber staircase with high set feature windows
- Raking ceilings to upper bedroom level, fully fitted master bedroom walk in robe, and all with gorgeous plantation shutters
- Twin 22,500 litre rainwater tanks (45,000 litres total) with a 3 stage filter system that supplies the entire home with UV filtered water
- Lovely sun drenched art studio (or bedroom 4) to the lower level opens onto the rear deck with entry to the easy care yard
An impeccable home that may ideally suit those with older children, or perhaps just the perfect beach getaway home for those that can afford to indulge a little, all only a gentle walk to Sandon Point, local beaches, and cafe’s together with easy access to the M1 freeway for the Sydney commuter. A desirable residence of grand proportions, we would only be too happy to welcome you through for your personal inspection of 16 Somerville Street Bulli.
For your private viewing, or for all further enquiries please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property, Properly
Council Rates – $849 per quarter
Water Rates – $145 per quarter (approx)
PLEASE NOTE *
For ALL Inspections and ALL Attendees, current NSW State Government Covid 19 Rules and Regulations will be applicable at ALL times. Sanitiser will be provided on site, and face masks compulsory as well as QR Code check in. Attendee numbers are restricted to one person (1) per allocated inspection time only. Please minimise bringing non essential parties /relatives, friends, children etc. to property viewings.