SOLD by Scholtens Property for $910,000.
Perfect Dual Family Living – Cherished One Owner Family Residence
Scholtens Property are proud to bring to the market this beautifully constructed one owner family residence positioned quietly atop the hill and overlooking the valley beyond. Constructed in 1981, and spread across two huge levels, this home offers the ideal opportunity to offer dual family living, or live on one level, and lease the other. Wonderful features Include:
- Double brick construction to the lower level, and ample street presence
- Grand entry foyer with direct access to both levels, so may be easily separated
- Spacious double garaging with dual internal entry doors and one auto roller door
- Modern polyurethane kitchen to lower level with eat in dine, spacious living room and renovated 3 way bathroom
- Separate lower level bedroom with a built in robe, or ideal for a home office
- Upstairs, you will be greeted by an ample layout offering four huge bedrooms, one with a built in robe
- Impressive formal living room opens onto an elevated covered balcony with gorgeous never to be built out view
- Kitchen featuring classic ‘St George’ appliances opens to an impressively large dining room, ideal for those important family gatherings
- Rear balcony overlooks a lovely sunny North facing rear yard with garden shed and ample storage / covered entertainment area
- 1.5kw solar PV system to roof and large water tank
A commanding residence in every respect, you simply could not replace this home with this level of care and quality today for the asking price.
Your inspection is certainly recommended. Inspect as advertised, or by appointment. Please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Council Rates – $490 per quarter
Water Rates – $195 per quarter (approx)
Marketing Your Property, Properly.
|17/12/2020||5:00 pm - 5:30 pm||-|
|19/12/2020||10:30 am - 11:30 am||-|