NOW SOLD – Absolutely Breathtaking Cottage Lifestyle…
Scholtens Property are very proud and honoured to present to market this impeccable, and beautifully maintained genuine one owner family home of some wonderful 47 years standing.
Positioned on a generously sized 708sqm landscaped garden allotment with no rear neighbours, all within easy walking distance to a number of local public schools and Kanahooka High School. Magnificent features include:
– Immaculate surrounds
– Welcoming front verandah ideal for that afternoon sun
– Warm formal living room
– Three generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Fully renovated modern style bathroom
– Spacious rear living room opening directly to an elevated covered entertainment deck
– Sunny kitchen opens to a formal dining room
– Huge laundry with second toilet
– Leafy, established and private rear yard with barbeque cabana
– Ample off street parking together with a single garage and the bonus of a separate study / home office.
– Rear gated access and carport for caravan or boat storage
– No rear neighbours, direct access to, and overlooking Webb Park sporting fields.
– Low maintenance with a fully cladded exterior and a colourbond roof
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and integrated Bose surround sound system
– Fibre to the home NBN connection
– 2400 litre rainwater tank and pump as well as a 600 litre under home greywater tank
– Convenient garden shed
– There is even an amazing custom built tree house for the kids!
There are many houses available, but if it is a true home you are seeking, then you will certainly find it right here at 7 Robert Street Dapto.
Please inspect as advertised, or for further information, please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
www.scholtensproperty.com.au – Marketing Your Property, Properly
Council Rates – $431 per quarter
Water Rates – $218 per quarter (approximate – will vary)