‘Cooinda’ – A Seamless Balance Between Design, Beauty, And Functionality…
Seductively stylish and exuding elegant style and timeless architectural features. ‘Cooinda’ was a dream brought to vision by it’s current owners in 2016, all set upon a sprawling 2067 sqm level allotment at the foot of the divine Illawarra Escarpment.
A magnificently luxurious McDonald Jones built residence from every angle, the care and attention taken during construction ticking virtually every box any home owner could ever desire. Sought after features include:
– Wide 30m x 69m garden allotment leveled to near perfection with easy access gravel entry drive to rear
– Huge double sized master bedroom suite with a ‘Hollywood’ style walk through robe and open plan soft white ensuite
– 3 additional bedrooms, each with built in robes, plus a study / or potential fifth bedroom
– Welcoming Northerly facing front porch with travertine tiling and amazing uninterrupted view of the mountains, opening through to an elegant grand entry hall
– Gorgeous open plan family /informal dining room to rear with built in gas fireplace with mantle and ceiling fans
– Impeccable gourmet kitchen with a 3.3m island bench featuring 40mm ceasarstone bench top, quality 900mm Fisher & Paykel induction cooktop, oven, built in microwave, dishwasher and french door fridge to the large walk in pantry
– Timeless details including high 2.7m ceilings, tall doorways, cornicing detail to master bedroom and living areas, ornamental 150mm skirting boards, together with plantation shutters throughout
– Media room to front of the home with alfresco access with powder room nearby
– Large 7m deep x 10m wide triple attached garage with internal access, carpeted to be utilised for a games room or for family functions
– Separate 7.5m x 10m American barn shed with 4.5m height to house either a caravan, large boat or can accommodate a vehicle hoist. All is attached via a carport / breezeway.
– Only moments to the new Smith’s Lane Dairy, 15 minutes to the Wollongong CBD, 5 minutes to Dapto and local schools, with a new childcare centre within a two minute walk
– Absolutely gorgeous fenced cottage garden with 6 x raised beds, 3000 litre water tank, plus a sunken fire pit area
– Additional features include ducted air conditioning through, Bosch alarm system, additional 4500 litre water tank, 7.04 KWH PV solar system, Fisher & Paykel washing machine and dryer, wall and ceiling insulation plus soundproofing to the front of the home
When it comes to a premium location, unsurpassed style and sophistication, then this could well be the property you have been longing for…
Please inspect as advertised, or for further information, contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or email@example.com
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property, Properly. Since 2001.
Council Rates – $614.90 pq l Water Rates – $275 pq (approx)
|21/05/2022||10:00 am - 11:00 am||-|
|23/05/2022||4:30 pm - 5:30 pm||-|