The Quintessential Family Home
A welcoming family residence throughout, this impeccably presented four bedroom 2002 built one owner home is ideally positioned on a sunny 600sqm near to level allotment only moments to Mount Terry public school, local pre-schools, and the Albion Park shopping centre.
You’ll be immediately captivated by the drive through double remote garage leading onto a huge covered outdoor entertainment area, equally ideal for the boat or camper trailer. More stunning features include:
– Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Each additional bedroom has a built in wardrobe
– Bright open plan living room with study nook
– Welcoming central kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Family / Dining room opening directly onto an inviting outdoor all weather entertainment area
– Ample rear yard and access to easily add an in-ground pool
– Large separate shed fitted with both power and built in workbenches
– New carpet and freshly painted throughout
– Additional features include a security alarm system, feature garden lighting to an easy care landscaped garden, security screen doors, roller shutters to front elevation much and more…
Absolutely move in ready, homes this well looked after do not come along all that often.
We welcome your inspection as advertised, or further information, please contact Simon Scholtens, principal of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Your Property, Properly.
Council Rates – $525 per quarter
Water Rates – $365 per quarter (approx)
|25/05/2020||4:30 pm - 5:30 pm||-|