An Architectural Masterpiece Of Light, Space And Serenity
A pleasure to bring to market for the first time, this premium living executive residence blends nature and a leafy mountain backdrop with dramatic open plan space.
An elevated private family sanctuary positioned in a blue-ribbon locale within minutes to prestigous schools, shops and cosmopolitan amenities. Impressive in scale and layout, some of the stunning features include:
– Amazing curved raking ceilings with highlight windows
– Impressive outlook from the spacious master bedroom with ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms, all with built in robes, the 4th bedroom opening to the rear courtyard
– Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a freestanding 900mm cooker and ducted rangehood
– A gracious living room of beauty with french doors, and stacking door opening to the balcony offering a striking uninterrupted view
– Gorgeous warmth from the timber flooring to the entire upper level
– Huge double garage plus workshop offering additional family needed storage space
– Rumpus room retreat to the lower level
– Fitted cabinetry to the laundry with additional third bathroom
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and roof mounted 2kw solar system
A contemporary home of simply stunning design that needs to be seen to fully appreciate. Don’t let this one slip you by…
Inspect as advertised, or please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 02 42257010 or 0418 689 609 for further information.
Council Rates – $428.10 l Water Rates – $301 (approx)