Now SOLD by Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property Properly. Since 2001.
SOLD – $1,121,000
Impeccably Presented Careful One Owner Family Home
A grand home that captures your attention the moment you first see it, this beautifully built AV Jennings home offers the perfect positioning, located to the end of a short, desirable, and almost hidden culdesac.
High set from the street and basking upon mature landscaped surrounds, this could be the dream family home you have been waiting for to present itself. Built in 2000 and set over a generous single level floor plan, 9 Pinewood Place Horsley features:
– Grand entry hall with raised coffered ceiling and stunning arched window.
– Formal living room to front with captivating escarpment views
– Spacious open plan informal living area to rear
– Immaculate cared for landscaped garden offering peace and privacy
– 4 great sized bedrooms, the master with a bright ensuite and walk in robe. Built in robes to each of the additional bedrooms.
– Large bathroom with floor to ceiling window offering ample light
– Double garage of some 6 x 6m with internal entry and garden access.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and fully insulated throughout
– Roller shutters to Westerly facing front windows
A well rounded family home in every respect set upon a larger 625sqm allotment with room to grow, and the kids to play. Wrapped by a delightful lush green escarpment view, we cannot wait for you to stop by and appreciate the stunning positioning this wonderful home has to offer your family.
Please inspect as advertised, or for further information contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or email@example.com
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property Properly. Since 2001.
Council Rates – $559 pq l Water Rates $264 pq (approx)