The Essential Elements Of Modern Family Living
Positioned high upon a large 695 sqm (approx) block and offering an uninterrupted view of the park beyond, this fully renovated family home has been beautifully renovated throughout and presents with not a cent to spend. Stunning Features Include:
– 3 bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk-through robe, with a built in robe to bedroom 2.
– Generous open plan living areas, with high ceilings
– Modernised with a contemporary colour scheme
– Galley style kitchen with stainless steel under bench oven and range hood
– Gorgeous floating flooring to main living areas
– Spacious rumpus / study room to rear opening to a terraced, secure back yard with mature fruit trees
– Separate single garage, together with provision for an additional carport or even a double garage to the front of the home.
– Covered all weather front balcony with a North Westerly view over the children’s park, and all only metres to St Pius Catholic Primary School, as well as walking distance to Wests Leagues club.
– Additional bathroom to rear
– Plantation shutters to master bedroom
– 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners
A wonderful entry to the market with further scope to expand upon, this low maintenance family home offers attention to detail like no other. For your inspection, please inspect as advertised, or contact Simon Scholtens at Scholtens Property on 02 4225 7010 or 0418 689 609.
Council Rates – $434.80 l Water Rates $276.00 (approx)