Open Home Cancelled – Now Under Contract 01-02-19
Exhibiting space, light and grand raking ceilings to the main living areas, this fastidiously kept and presented residence offers a single level layout with side access driveway, all positioned on a level 650sqm allotment in the sought after and now established Seacrest Estate at Flinders.
Stunning Features Include:
– Four great sized bedrooms all with built in robes, the master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– Easy entry foyer with access to the remote double garage
– Generous open plan living area with magnificent raking ceilings
– Magnificent ‘La Germania’ 900 stainless steel freestanding upright cooker with matching range hood are the centrepiece of the kitchen
– Spacious air conditioned theatre room
– Large bathroom with corner bath and Rinnai gas hot water heat control (also to ensuite)
– Built in gas clothes dryer to the laundry (yes, we’ve never seen one either!)
– Natural gas log built in fire place with clever heat ducting to bedrooms
– 1KW solar system to roof
– 4000 litre rainwater tank
– Huge concreted side vehicular access with ample room for potential rear garage/shed and or inground swimming pool. Park the caravan, boat or trailer with ease.
A compliment to its careful owners and a stunning home by any account, ready to just move on in and enjoy. 4 Bassett Street Flinders is awaiting your inspection…
Inspections are as advertised, or please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 02 4225 7010 or 0418 689 609 for further information.
Council Rates – $532 per quarter
Water Rates – $330 per quarter (approx)