Opposite TIGS And Near To Hospitals – Previously Leased at $680 per week
Accentuated by a stately blend of original period features such as wide timber floorboards and soaring high ceilings, this four bedroom residence will captivate you at first inspection. Positioned on an easy care corner garden allotment of some 437sqm, this character filled home is fully and tasetefully renovated.
– Four bedrooms, the spacious original master bedroom delighting with it’s elegant bay window, bedroom two being equally as spacious both including built in wardrobes
– Grand formal living room with period lead-light windows and decorative ceiling
– Huge open plan timber kitchen with ceasarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including microwave and dishwasher
– Light drenched open plan dining room
– Character filled bathroom, plus there are an additional two toilets, including one to the laundry.
– Gorgeous covered verandah on which to enjoy your favourite book
– Ample vehicle accommodation under from the double remote garage plus double attached carport
– Moments to transport and schools, located opposite The Illawarra Grammar School, and only a short distance to Wollongong CBD, Wollongong Hospital (Public & Private) and Wollongong University, together with easy freeway access.
Retaining traditional character with some modern updates and leased previously on a 12 month leased to university students at $680 per week, 34 Princes Highway West Wollongong is ready and awaiting your own personal touch.
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 4225 7010 or 0418 689 609.
|26/01/2019||10:30 am - 11:00 am||-|