Cute, Private Cottage Only A Moments Walk To Lake Illawarra
If it’s privacy and sheer serenity you desire, then look no further than this impeccable owner occupied cottage home perched atop the hill in desirable Southampton Street Berkeley.
Behind the front fence and mature landscaped garden, you’ll be greeted by an immaculate verandah offering lake glimpses and beautiful french door entry to the living room. Other features include:
– Three wonderful bedrooms, all with built in robes.
– Separate study off the main entry foyer
– Beautiful white polyurethane kitchen featuring soft close doors, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Warm and inviting formal living and dining room with floating floors
– Spacious family room to the rear overlooking a simply gorgeous, peaceful, covered entertainment deck
– Single garage incorporating the laundry
– Carport to side
– Ceiling fans to all rooms, water tank and roof mounted solar system.
– Moments walk to the lake’s edge, Holborn children’s park and picnic huts, yet all within easy freeway and shopping access.
– 594 sqm level garden allotment
Neat, complete, and beautifully cared for by our long term owner, 32 Southampton Street awaits it’s very lucky new owner.
The ideal first home that ticks all the boxes! Ensure you see it quickly, as this one is destined not to last on the market long…
Please inspect as advertised, or please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or email@example.com
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property Properly
Council Rates – $440 pq l Water Rates $204 pq (approx)