Beautifully Loved Cottage Home With Dual Family Accommodation
Now UNDER CONTRACT
Wonderfully renovated from top to bottom by it’s current custodian of many years, the time has now come to downsize.
This original cedar clad weatherboard home offers comfortable family living to the upper level, whilst a tasteful renovation has provided a separate rumpus / bar area, bathroom and 4th bedroom to the lower level perfectly ideal for the extended family, or those with teenage children. Features Include –
– 3 upper level bedrooms, each with fitted built in wardrobes.
– Polished timber floors to the upper level.
– Wonderful kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
– Lovely timber patio to front as well as a private rear covered courtyard ideal for entertaining.
– Separate and spacious rumpus room with access to the rear yard, and includes a kitchenette / wet bar
– Contemporary bathroom to the lower level includes a laundry
– Fourth bedroom to the lower storey with built in mirrored robe.
– Fully established and fenced rear yard for the kids to play.
– LED lighting, continuous gas hot water, gas heating, together with reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you warm this winter.
– Internal entry to a large single garage.
– Mere moments walk to Mount Brown convenience store, Mount Brown Public School and a short walk to Dapto High School.
A warm, inviting home with heart, 291 Princes Highway Dapto could well present the next opportunistic chapter of your life, and represents a ‘walk up’ start.
Please inspect as advertised, or for further information, please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property, Properly. Since 2001.
Council Rates – $447 per quarter l Water Rates – $213 per quarter