Now UNDER CONTRACT – Elegant Family Living On A Sublime 788sqm Allotment
Positioned on a huge 788sqm allotment to the absolute end of one of Horsley’s premiere culdesac’s, this perfectly stylish 5 bedroom residence is a must see for home purchaser’s seeking an absolutely peaceful family lifestyle.
Brimming with modern functionality you’ll enjoy all the features this one owner home, first time on the market residence brings –
– Wide frontage 788 sqm block with no direct rear neighbour’s.
– Elegant entry way and front porch offering a stunning Western escarpment outlook, perfect for that summer wine.
– Inviting formal living room and separate formal dining.
– Sunny Northerly aspect to all day living areas.
– Kitchen featuring stainless appliances plus dishwasher open direct to a huge rear family room offering endless functionality.
– Four very spacious bedrooms, each with built in mirrored robes, the master with ensuite and walk in robe.
– Rumpus room conversion offers a fifth bedroom, or teenage retreat with a huge built in fitted robe, or could easily be converted back to a rumpus room, or perfect home office set up.
– Completely private outdoor entertainment area overlooking the magnificent saltwater in-ground pool with full certified compliance.
– Double lock up garage.
– Spacious rear yard offers ample opportunity either extend the family room out alfresco style, build a man cave /shed, or both…
A truly lovely property that genuinely ticks all those desirable family requirements whilst also offering the scope to add your own personal touches as you wish.
You’ll never feel the need to move again… Scholtens Property are proud to present 21 Goldenwood Place Horsley.
Please inspect as advertised, or contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property for further information on 0418 589 609 or email@example.com
Marketing Your Property, Properly.
Council Rates – $437 per quarter
Water Rates – $ 233 per quarter (approx – varies)