Prized One Family Owned Residence With Incredible Panoramic Ocean Views
Now UNDER CONTRACT.
Beautifully built in the mid 1960’s and positioned in much sought after Mount Pleasant to the end of a quiet culdesac, this genuine one family owned home is now offered to the market for the first time ever.
Spanning two separate levels, there is much further potential to modernise and extend with ample scope to do so upon the large 650 sqm allotment. With commanding city and panoramic ocean views, the opportunities are simply endless.
Features of this impeccably kept property include:
– Sweeping entry staircase to a covered porch
– Capacious and forever light and bright formal living room
– Cosy East facing formal dining room
– Covered entertaining deck to the entire rear of the home taking in the breathtaking uninterrupted view
– Modern and spacious kitchen with new 900mm stainless steel under bench oven, microwave space, corner pantry and ample additional cupboards. Double french door fridge inclusive
– Generous linen and storage cupboards to hall
– Three spacious bedrooms, each with ceiling fans, and oversized built in wardrobes
– New paint and carpeting throughout, offering a winter warmth like no other
– Fireplace to main living that could easily be converted to a gas log
– Brick veneer construction with terracotta tile, offers the perfect canvas for a modern refurbishment if desired
– Renovated bathroom plus a huge rumpus area under that could easily be connected to the main home
– Full sized billiard table to the rumpus is inclusive
– Large oversized single garage under, with direct to the level backyard access
– LED lighting throughout and roller shutters to windows (electric to rear)
– Large 651 sqm established garden allotment
With Pleasant Heights Public School only moments walk away, buses virtually at you door, and all within an easy commute to Wollongong University, Wollongong’s CBD and harbour foreshore, 203 Brokers Road Mount Pleasant offers an exceedingly wonderful opportunity that simply cannot be missed in this prized Northern Suburbs location.
Please inspect as advertised, or for further information, please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property Properly, Since 2001.
Council Rates – $556 per quarter l Water Rates – $230 per quarter (Approx)