Discover The Lifestyle You Love…
Set high upon our beautiful escarpment, this perfectly positioned one owner from new family home allows you to wake up to breathtaking uninterrupted coastal views each and every day.
When it comes to exceptional living in a desirable and much sought after suburb oh so close to Southern Sydney, this understated, yet beautifully presented Thirroul property is flooded with natural light, future flexibility together with ample functionality.
– Three good sized bedrooms, the main with a mirrored robe
– Renovated bathroom
– Soft, stylish and modern colour palette throughout with brand new flooring
– Open plan living and dining room with direct outdoor access
– LED lighting and wall mounted air conditioner
– Dishwasher, plus a new wall oven and natural gas cook top to the lovely kitchen
– Huge outdoor entertainment deck with all day sunshine and superb coastal outlook
– Easy maintenance gardens, plus a garden shed to the level back yard
– Single garage with laundry to rear
– Separate downstairs hobby room caters to many options
Ample off street parking and well set back from the quiet, level street make 19 Deborah Avenue Thirroul a property not to be missed if you are looking to settle in the area.
Inspect as advertised, or please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property, Properly. Since 2001.
Council Rates – $651 per quarter l Water Rates – $173 per quarter