45 Inspections Over 4 Days & NOW SOLD by Simon Scholtens
Prominently positioned upon an 812 sqm (approx) blue-chip garden allotment to the very end of a private side road, this desirable miners cottage was built in the early 1900’s and has been in the same careful family ownership since the 1940’s. Offering traditional character together with endless future potential, this entire property is truly a mountainside masterpiece and would offer the benefit of some 270 degree plus sweeping coastal views from a second level addition.
Additional Features Include:
- 3 bedrooms, the master a spacious size later built to the rear of the cottage
- Potential for Dual Occupancy to the rear (Subject to WCC approvals)
- Enclosed sunroom comprising the kitchen & informal dining both offering direct views across to Mount Kembla
- Quality homes surrounding & picturesque North facing park-like garden with distant CBD & ocean views
- High ceilings to main living areas and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Study plus a small sunroom
- Single Garage and separate laundry
- Close to both Mount Keira Public School and Edmund Rice College
- Council Rates $455 pq l Water Rates $195 pq (approx)
In exceptionally maintained condition, 180 Mount Keira Road is ready and awaiting your inspection. Please inspect as advertised, or contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 for further information, or to arrange your private viewing.
|28/10/2019||5:00 pm - 5:45 pm||-|