SOLD By Scholtens Property $1,060,000 – Selling Too? Professionally marketed & Sold by the team that truly care – Please contact Scholtens Property on 4225 7010 or 0418 689 609 to ensure you receive the same great result with your own home sale.
Quite Simply… One Of Horsley’s Finest
Elegantly positioned upon the crest of a private driveway, this impeccably cherished and presented double storey family residence rests upon some 1044 square metres of established manicured cottage garden surrounds and backs directly onto the Heritage listed Horsley Homestead.
From the moment you enter the grand formal entry and through glass french doors, you will be greeted by a formal living and dining room. The open plan vestibule, timber flooring to the lower level and timber wrap around staircase to the upper level rumpus room with terrace will immediately impress. Additional attractive features include –
- Four huge bedrooms, each with fitted built in robes, the master with large ensuite and walk in robe
- Home office / study with separate ensuite bathroom to the lower level
- Informal games room to the rear of the home opens to a family room with rear yard access
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Enormous full-width outdoor entertainment area opening to the near to level rear landscaped yard, plus a large garden shed
- Double remote garage with internal entry
- Fully fitted laundry room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Gas heating, cooktop and temperature controlled hot water service
- Ample side gate access with a parking pad for a boat or caravan / or could easily double for rear vehicular access to a potential back yard shed
- Dedicated off street parking space to the front in addition
- Rare oversized 1044 square metre with space to move and privacy to match
A pleasure to bring to market, this is a stunning residence in every respect that needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
For further information, or to register your inspection, please do not hesitate to contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Council Rates – $548 per quarter l Water Rates – $330 per quarter (approximately)
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property, Properly.