Historic Elegance – ‘Tamada House’ – Built in 1876.
Stunningly Appointed And Fully Furnished Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment with Study/Guest Bedroom
Take a moment to step back in time and a step away from the modern era and inside this impeccably renovated apartment set within the walls of a historic converted boarding house.
You certainly won’t find another in Wollongong like it, and we are excited to show it to you… Stunning features Include:
– Sunny North facing wrap around verandah
– Comfortable living room with high ceilings and ornate fireplace
– Divine master bedroom with french door verandah access, feature fireplace, stained glass windows and free standing robe.
– Modern open plan eat in kitchen / dining room with stainless steel fridge, microwave and dishwasher
– Renovated bathroom incorporating a laundry with washing machine
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Off street car parking.
If you like something a little different from the everyday, then this amazing apartment has your name all over it!
Available immediately on an initial 12 month lease. Easy CBD access and only a short walk to the beach, with Wollongong University only 5 minutes away.
Please inspect as advertised, or to arrange your private inspection, please contact Jacqui Wicks or Hannah Reid on 0448 660 444.
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property, Properly. Since 2001.