Impeccably Renovated Two Bedroom Ground Floor Unit
Positioned in a beautifully maintained small apartment complex of 6 only to a small culdesac street, this modernised apartment is a credit to it’s current owner and offers a magnificent opportunity for the astute first home purchaser to enter the Wollongong market at an affordable price.
Alternatively, a perfect investment opportunity with potential to achieve $390 – $410 per week being only a small distance to Wollongong University and Wollongong Public & Private Hospitals.
– Direct building entry, or easy entry from North facing side patio
– Bright, sunny living areas
– Two huge bedrooms, spacious built in mirrored robe to the main
– Near new carpet and paint
– Completely renovated modern bathroom
– Large under building car space to rear
– Separate laundry off the kitchen
– Floating floors plus near new blinds throughout
– Easy access to both Wollongong University by car, bus, or even walking.
Please inspect as advertised, or for further information, please contact Simon Scholtens of Scholtens Property on 0418 689 609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Council Rates – $350 per quarter
Strata Rates – $689 per quarter
Water Rates – $148 per quarter (approx).
Scholtens Property – Marketing Your Property, Properly.
|05/08/2020||4:00 pm - 4:30 pm||-|
|08/08/2020||9:45 am - 10:15 am||-|